1. Pretty wreaths above storefronts in the village.
2. Half-frozen lake water.
3. A shot from a misty morning walk yesterday. This fog has been unreal; I dig it.
4. I discovered a new favorite drugstore red lipstick this weekend and I'm in love. Nyx (which is now sold in Target!) Indie Flick is now my go-to orange/red. And it's only 5.99.
Looking at, lately:
- A Year of Travel: Wit & Delight's Top 5 Travel Destinations
- Take Me Home - a beautiful photo journal of a photographer's trip to Calgary, Alberta. Features jaw-dropping imagery of Canada's western coast.
- One Canoe Two Letterpress
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius: I just keep coming back to it.
Watching (on Netflix):
- Love Actually
- Serial (podcast)
- Minimalism, Design, & Mental Health (podcast)
- Caribou (band)
- Olympic Flame: delicious Greek cuisine and a perfect spot for something different. We double-dated here and it was delicious. Great veggie options and the baklava is incredible.